- Shipping is free on all UK orders over £100 - Orders to the UK under £100 are £4.95 - All orders are tracked and will need a signature upon delivery.
- Once placed we aim to dispatch your order within 2-3 working days. - UK orders will arrive the next day after dispatch.
Apologies, we currently only ship to the UK. This is something we are working towards rectifying soon.
If you haven’t received your order yet, fear not. It’s most likely on it’s way. We recommend waiting at least 5 days before getting worried.
Once we receive your order, we will send it out within 2-3 working days. Once we’ve posted it, you’ll receive an email with tracking information.
If a payment isn’t going through, it’s usually due to an incorrect postcode.
Your order has only gone through if you’ve received a confirmation email. Occasionally the payment will show as having left your account even though the order hasn’t been confirmed. It will be refunded, however the issue lies with your payment provider so it’s best to get in touch with them.
If we haven’t posted your jewellery yet, then we should be able to help. Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the details of what you would like to change and we’ll see what we can do!
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Please note: return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
Payment plans don’t align with our values so we don’t have any plans to work with one in the near future. We understand that some of our items are expensive and recommend trying a Monzo pot or old fashioned piggy bank to save up instead.
Head to our jewellery 101 page. Everything you need to know about looking after solid gold and sterling silver is in there.
A carat is a unit measure for how much gold is in a metal.
Pure gold is 24 carats, but this is way too soft to be used to make jewellery. So it’s more often than not alloyed with other harder metals such as silver or copper.
9 carat gold means that 9 parts of the 24 are pure gold (37.5%) the other 15 parts (62.5%) are made up of silver & copper.14 carat means that 14 parts of the 24 are pure gold (58.3%) etc…
We use 9ct gold in all of our jewellery as it keeps our price point accessible, whilst still being a beautiful and durable form of gold.
- 9ct gold is solid gold all the way through.
- Gold plated is a thin layer of gold put onto a cheaper base metal. It’s measured in microns, with 1 micron being 0.001mm.
- Gold vermeil is really a fancy marketing term. It’s the same exact process as gold plating but with the difference being that the plating is thicker (usually 2.5 microns or 0.0025mm) and the base metal underneath is sterling silver.
We don’t like to use the word ‘sustainable’ as the very act of putting more things into the world is unsustainable. Instead we like to refer to ourselves as a responsible company which you can read about further on our responsibility page.
Yes! We don’t work with time-limited trends, and have a permanent collection that is designed to be timeless. So if the piece you want is out of stock, it will be back (usually within 4-6 weeks). Sign up to the waitlist on the product page to get notified when it’s back.
Have a read of our jewellery 101 page. Everything you need to know about our factories is in there.
Our hoops are dangerously light. We designed them for 24/7 wear, so you can barely feel them. For exact weights head to the individual product pages.
Unless specified, our hoops are sold in pairs. Unfortunately we are not able to sell single replacement hoops at this time.
We don’t offer a custom service other than custom sizes or lengths of our existing chains and rings which are subject to a ‘custom order’ surcharge. To order something in a custom length/size please drop us an email at email@example.com.
By all means! We can’t make any promises but we’ve created this brand for our community and we love to hear what you’d like to see from us next. Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.